Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer: When I write I don't have an outline or such. I write off of the top of my head. I don't even bother to edit. If I were to edit I feel I would change the post entirely. I post what I feel at that given moment. It may even jump around a bit. Read at your own discretion. =)

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Please Pray

Baby Isabella's NEC infection has not gotten better.  As soon as my Sister and my Niece (Isabella's Mommy) get to the hospital she will be air-ambulanced out of town.  We are not sure where to yet.  My sister will let me know. 

Please pray for God's will.  He has a reason for everything He does.  I still pray He doesn't take her but that has become a real possibility.  God is Great and His reasoning is not to be questioned. 

God, I love you and I am sorry I am a bit mad at  you right now!

8 comments:

  1. Praying right now. Also sending an extra prayer to my mom who has passed to put in a good word for anybody she knows who can help. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, Thank you!!!

    We need all the Angels that can help us out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh - Angela...I wish I was there to hug you....I'm praying every second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely praying, keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers are on their way! I wish you and your family the best...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH that sounds sooo awful! I am praying for her. And I hope that no matter what happens you remember God is always right there beside you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, you niece is in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep us posted! Deffinitly will be praying and sending good vibes her way.

    ReplyDelete