Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer: When I write I don't have an outline or such. I write off of the top of my head. I don't even bother to edit. If I were to edit I feel I would change the post entirely. I post what I feel at that given moment. It may even jump around a bit. Read at your own discretion. =)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Life update

Weight loss has stayed the same.  I am still up the same pounds I have put on over the last week.  I think this Thursday weigh in will reflect a loss.  At least I sure hope it does.  If not, I will go on the plateau diet I used when I would do Lindora.  Either that or it is time to "diet". 

I haven't talked about Ron lately.  He is still the great guy that he has always been.  He is actually more amazing than I am giving him credit here. He is also a handy man.  Thank you Babe for doing all the odds and ends at the new house.  I am so happy I have cold water in my washing machine.  :)

Depression is doing better.  I still feel on the verge of teetering over the edge.  I have been on my medication for a few days.  I think another week or so and I should be adjusted a bit better.  I was off of them for almost two weeks.  I hope I never go through that again.  Walking that edge was and IS miserable. 

As for the new house, well, the third bedroom has become a storage room.  My girls are wearing the same they wore last week.  At least they are clean.  =)  Everything is in that bedroom and the door is closed.  I did have the kitchen set up how I wanted it until my fridge was delivered and I went to my old apartment to grab the food and the remainder of the kitchen stuff.  Yikes, all that progress and it looks horrible now and so much room I need to find for the other stuff.  However, I LOVE my house.  The girls are happy there too.  Kaylee is waking up more each night and I wonder if she is still adjusting.  I gave Leeah a toddler bed when we moved in.  She loves it. 

My oldest daughter turned 3 a few weeks ago.  I still haven't had her birthday party.  I am hoping to have it this weekend for her.  She doesn't think she has had a birthday yet.  She says "its my birthday next".  Even if it is just the family I think she needs to have her cupcakes she has wanted. 

Baby Isabella will be having surgery for her intestinal blockage on Thursday the 28th.  God has everything under control.  Once Baby Isabella is recovered from surgery she should be able to be discharged from the hospital and come home from Phoenix. 

Baby Kelsee is still in foster care.  My brother and his wife are making progress on getting her back.  I hope they continue to do so.  She needs to come home soon.

Overall, life is looking brighter. 

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are looking up! I hated when we moved 6 years ago but loved decorating! Gives an excuse to go on a little retail therapy expedition for new things ;) I can't wait to see your loss on your next weight in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad things are looking up. You definitely deserve a turn for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear things are getting better! Thank you for the wonderful support on my blog- I can't wait to hear that you're all moved in and things are finally in the routine they should be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the prayers...nice to meet you too. It's great to have new friends for the weight loss journey!

    God bless!
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy that things are getting better. I've been wondering about Ron lately...thanks for the update :) Prayers for Isabella & Kelsee.

    ReplyDelete