Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer: When I write I don't have an outline or such. I write off of the top of my head. I don't even bother to edit. If I were to edit I feel I would change the post entirely. I post what I feel at that given moment. It may even jump around a bit. Read at your own discretion. =)

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I feel better... lol

Can you tell I am stressed??? My daughter is in surgery right now and just ordering all that food made me feel better I know cant eat it all but I was hungry when I ordered. Mind over matter. My mind my never wrap around the idea that there is a band in my stomach to stop me from eating. That would have been a normal stress meal. Thank you band!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

3 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for the band. Hope your daughter does well in surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep feeling better - I don't like it when you're sad...and I'm still praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thank goodness for the band! I'll take a few of those olives off your hands. Gosh, those look good. LOL... I hope all is going well with your daughter's surgery! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete