Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer: When I write I don't have an outline or such. I write off of the top of my head. I don't even bother to edit. If I were to edit I feel I would change the post entirely. I post what I feel at that given moment. It may even jump around a bit. Read at your own discretion. =)

Monday, August 16, 2010

Southern Bandita

Hi everyone, I want to tell you about Southern Bandita, she is currently awaiting insurance approval.  She is also new like me to the blogging world.  How she found me I don't know.  I was her first follower she needs more.  Lets help her out ladies.  Her information is below.  (thanks for the catch Grace!)

Meli called it pay it forward.  Drazil did it for her and Meli did it for me.

Have a great day everyone!

 http://southernbandida.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Can you post a link to her blog? I can't seem to find one!

    ReplyDelete