Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer: When I write I don't have an outline or such. I write off of the top of my head. I don't even bother to edit. If I were to edit I feel I would change the post entirely. I post what I feel at that given moment. It may even jump around a bit. Read at your own discretion. =)

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 1 Pre-Op Diet

I am ready!  I had my "last meal" last night.  I went to Applebees with my daughters, my sister, and her friend.  We had a great time.  I ordered a bacon cheeseburger with onion rings.  My meal was good.  It wasn't my best meal and it wasn't what I wanted once I tasted it.  I think the guilt was a bit much and I wasn't able to enjoy it as much as I thought I would.  Granted, I didn't know what I was craving as my "last meal" so maybe it wasn't what I wanted.  Actually, I think I am just done with the old me and ready to start this new life.  I will say, I didn't have my beer(s) last night.  I wasn't going to drink and drive with the girls and once I got home it was too late to drink since I wake up at 4:30 am. 

This morning, I have been drinking water.  I packaged my protein powders into baggie portions.  I also brought two salad bags with me for today and tomorrow.  My plan is to sip a protein shake until lunch time.  Lunch will be a salad, with fat free dressing and nothing else.  I will have another protein shake later in the day before the end of my work day.  Dinner will be an ice blended protein shake.   Maybe about 500 calories today.  I can have up to 800 calories a day.  Tonight I will go shopping for snack food.  Lets see, celery, carrots, more lettuce, etc.  Yummy!  I will also buy some tomatoes.  I might have to hide them from my 2 year old.  She loves them. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment