Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer: When I write I don't have an outline or such. I write off of the top of my head. I don't even bother to edit. If I were to edit I feel I would change the post entirely. I post what I feel at that given moment. It may even jump around a bit. Read at your own discretion. =)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Insurance request for more information

Well, I received the letter from the insurance company requesting more information yesterday.  Needless to say I am stressing.  When I talked with Rebecca the R.N. for the program she made it sound like they just wanted more of a history at my diet failures.  When I read the letter it looks like they want the information with the last two years.  Which my last Dr supervised diet ended in June 2008.  I was so worried about this.  I am not giving up.  No way.  I am going to pull my insurance records and gather up the information of when I saw the nutritionist.  When I went to the gym.  What they are requesting is "Clinical documentation of attempts to lose weight by non-operative means, including self directed dieting, nutritional counseling or commercial or hospital based weight loss programs within the past two years".  Yes, that part was in bold.  :(

As Rebecca says, stay on diet, stay on diet.  I did just that and I am still doing that.  I am ready and will continue to do my part to make surgery a success. 

Crossing my fingers and toes still. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment