Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer: When I write I don't have an outline or such. I write off of the top of my head. I don't even bother to edit. If I were to edit I feel I would change the post entirely. I post what I feel at that given moment. It may even jump around a bit. Read at your own discretion. =)

Friday, August 20, 2010

Home Again - Yay!

Hello all, Ron again with today's report...

I went to see Angela again at a little after 1:00 today.  Although still in some pain, she was getting around much better.  Up to 6 laps around the hospital floor, she told me.  We did 3 laps while I was there, then waited for the nurse to come around and go through the discharge instructions with her.  Almost everything looks normal, the exception being an elevated white blood cell count.  Not sure what is behind this, so tomorrow she goes in for some bloodwork.

After getting home, I went out shopping for some OTC meds she needed, and run a few errands of my own.  By the time I got back to her place, Angela was taking a nap.  A couple of her friends were there, and wanted to wake her, but I said no.  She needed the rest.  So we passed the time watching the football game.

By the end of the game there was still no sign of Angela.  I figured she was going to snooze the night away, so I took my leave.  She called a couple of hours later, just long enough to let me know she was doing alright, then headed back to bed again.  Her girls will be joining her again tomorrow, so she needs all the rest she can get now.  Speaking of rest, it's about time I get my own.  So good night all, and I'll check in again tomorrow.

P.S.:  Though Angela can't write her blogs at the moment, she can read the comments.  She (and I) thank you so very much for all of your support and encouragement.

2 comments:

  1. Get tons of rest, Angela! It will help you heal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you made it home and getting your walks in! :) Rest up!

    ReplyDelete