My Wishes for today.
- I wish, hope, and pray that Baby Isabella starts to feel better soon. She isn't doing as well as she was and it is such a sad situation. I wish she would even have the strength to cry. She has now stopped crying. God, you can't have her. Please, don't take her. We want to keep her here with us!
- I wish I wasn't on mushies. I have to do 6 weeks post op. Tomorrow is only week 4. I'm afraid more and more chicken skin incidents are going to happen.
- I wish I wasn't a weak person. I wish I had guts and a strong back bone. I wish I could have talked about what I wanted to talk about last night, but I wasn't ready. Nothing is stewing they are just thoughts that need to be shared.
- I wish the perfect place to move to would magically appear and that I could afford it. I know I will be moving and I want a 3 bedroom, 2 bath for the girls and I. I have already promised my oldest a fish when we get our new home. theShe also wants her "own special bathroom". I think it will be easier if they have their bathroom and I have mine.
- I wish I wouldn't have gambled in Vegas. I did have a ton of fun. Okay, I wish I would have kept all the winnings in my pocket.
- These are my standard wishes. To raise my children to be happy and strong individuals. Be a better parent. To become a domestic goddess. To continue to be as happy as I am. :)
Have a happy Wednesday everyone!