My first time participating in I wish Wednesday.
- I wish my dad wasn't in the emergency room right now. Or, I wish my sister or I were with him. I could take it further and wish my dad wasn't paralyzed from the waist down. I wish he wouldn't have been an auto mechanic and that the jack didn't break and pin him under the motorhome and paralyze him at the age of 41. My age to be exact. I wish my mom and dad could have lived their years out traveling in a motorhome as they always dreamed. On a bright side my dad has been paralyzed for 20 years and my mom found his first bed sore last week. That says he has been taking good care of himself. However, they are currently looking for a blood clot. If the xrays come back negative they will do a cat scan. There is a possibility this could be from the bed sore. I love you dad!
- I wish Baby Isabella would have stayed in my niece's belly until her time "cooking" was done. Bright side of that is Baby Isabella is doing as good as can be expected for a premie.
- I wish I didn't still feel guilty that Baby Kelsee is not with me or her biological sisters.
- I wish my sister would consider renting a house with me instead of two separate homes. We could each save some money and I would have my sister with me all the time.
- I wish I didn't have these crazy thoughts running through my head that have obsessed me for the last couple of days. I am not ready to share yet. I will when the time is right. I have shared with "D" and either she is such a good friend she has my back and agrees or she is just telling me she does. Either way, Thank you "D"!
- I wish for World Peace. I really, really do!
- My greatest wish is to raise my children to be happy and find the good in any circumstance.
- I wish my daughters would learn that life is what they make it. Life isn't what has been "dealt" to them and that they will rise above their obstacles.
- I too wish I was a better mother. When I was asked why I would be the best person to adopt my daughters this is what I said... "I am sure that someone else could provide for them better. I am sure that someone else could parent better than I will. However, NO ONE will love them the way that I do". Sometimes I wish I didn't work ten hour days and could spend a few extra hours with them on a work night so I could just listen to them and hold them tight. Sometimes I wish I could provide better for them and give them the house that they deserve instead of our tiny apartment. Sometimes I wish I wouldn't yell at them since they are only 1 and almost 3. Sometimes I wish I had more patience. Sometimes I wish everyday was a good day. Sometimes I wish Kaylee was an easy baby like her sister Leeah was. Sometimes I wish I could sleep a whole night without one of the girls waking up in the middle of the night. Sometimes I wish there were just more hours a day so I could get my "fill" of them before going to bed. Sometimes I wish they would never grow up. I love my girls!!!
- I wish I was a Domestic Goddess. I wish I wasn't a slob and hated laundry. I wish I liked to clean. I wish I was disciplined enough to realize that I HAVE TO DO LAUNDRY IN A TIMELY MANNER!!! I wish I liked to fold and put away laundry if it were clean. I wish I ran the vacuum more. I wish the cat didn't use a litter box. I wish I was more organized at home. Heck, I even wish my van was clean on the inside.
- I wish I had the chance to find out if money would really make me happier. lol
- I also wish to continue to be as happy in the future as I have been in the last year. Life is good and God is GREAT!!!
I think that may be all of the wishing that is going through my head at the moment. Hopefully you won't be seeing the same wishing next Wednesday.
Happy wishing everyone!