For anyone new, BYOC stands for Bring Your Own Craziness and it's 5 questions every Friday where we get to know each other better.
Copy to your blog and answer if you want to….and have fun!!
1. In the spirit of back to school time -what is your favorite school supply?
Colored pens and fine point colored Sharpies
2. Assume your house is on fire and the whole thing is going to burn to the ground and your loved ones are out and safe….and you have a few minutes to grab 5 things. Just five. What would they be?
1. My dog Karma
2. My daughter's cat Boomer
3. All of the important documents about our lives. Birth Certificates. Social Security cards. Immunization records, etc
4. Clothes for all of us
5. Purse for everything that I keep in it.
3. In the spirit of my new found love on vacation –what is your favorite drink –alcoholic or not?
Alcoholic drink is a Bud Light Chelada (I sure do miss those).
Non alcoholic is water.
4. When is your birthday (if you want to say, no year needed) and what is your Zodiac sign. Does your sign match your personality?
January 29th. I am an Aquarius. Ummm yes, that is me.
Aquarius Likes : fame and recognition, personal privacy, rainbows, dreams, magic, change for its own sake, eccentricity, surprises, and living within their means despite the many temptations which constantly surround them every waking moment.
Aquarius Dislikes : emotion and intimacy, people who show off, being taken for granted, being pinned down, violence and fighting, and senseless or purposeless extravagance of any sort.
5. A little spin on my repeat question. I usually ask which blog or comment stuck with you and why? You can answer that as usual or how about just giving a summary of your week or how you feel about blogland this past week or anything you noticed…does that make sense?
I love that I am enjoying this more and more. I look forward to seeing what is going on in everyone's lives and hearing about all of the success in life. Amey in Idaho is going to be sending me some clothes. Love you Amey! A bit jealous about everyone going to BOOBS in Chicago. Count me in next year! Thank you to all have have commented on my blogs. I really appreciate it. B