Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer: When I write I don't have an outline or such. I write off of the top of my head. I don't even bother to edit. If I were to edit I feel I would change the post entirely. I post what I feel at that given moment. It may even jump around a bit. Read at your own discretion. =)

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Head Hunger Made Me Over Eat

Ohhh emmmm geeeeee!

I was so hungry I ate an avocado as I was making mashed potatoes.  Somehow my head was telling me I am starving and scooped up the normal serving of mashed potatoes. I ate it all with cheddar cheese and sour cream. :( It was delicious. I felt myself get full and I needed to stop yet I kept on going.  Now all I can do is lay on the couch until this uncomfortable feeling passes. 
I wish I could say this is the last time.  Thank you band for letting me know you are there and working.  :)

2 comments: