Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer: When I write I don't have an outline or such. I write off of the top of my head. I don't even bother to edit. If I were to edit I feel I would change the post entirely. I post what I feel at that given moment. It may even jump around a bit. Read at your own discretion. =)

Monday, November 15, 2010

OH EMM GEEE!!! I can eat. :(

I had a friend come and visit me from out of town over the long weekend.  Okay, so he is an ex-boyfriend, but friend is a good word for him.  He stayed on my couch.  He is allergic to cats and the futon room made him sneeze.  :(  The girls and I miss him terribly. 

He loves to eat.  He is actually the one that introduced me to "eating out" and "good" stuff.  Good lessons learned that I have enjoyed since I was 18. I LOVE TO EAT!!!  I definitely enjoyed our eating adventure.

I will say OH MY GOODNESS can I eat.  Where in the heck is my band?  Is it only because I have had one fill?  Is it because I miss food?  Or is it because I am failing? 

Our eating adventure started out normal.  I didn't over eat.

Thursday:  Breakfast:  Breakfast Burritos, ate what I would normally eat.  Probably a total of a third to one half of a  burrito.  I had two different kinds. 
                     Lunch:   I think we skipped lunch.
                     Dinner:  Buffet, all you can eat Chinese buffet.  I ate a lot.  Not anywhere near "before band" normal.  Definitely a lot more than I normally eat now.

Friday:  Breakfast:: Buffet, all you can eat made to order omelette breakfast.  Definitely overate.  Still not to "before band" normal.
               Lunch, skipped again, was told not to eat and wait for dinner.  :(
               Dinner:  Buffet, all you can eat Alaskan King Crab Legs.  I think we might have been at  the "before band" normal eating.  I felt myself get full... AND, I still had more.  I think I felt a little "pop" while eating and then I continued to eat. It was so freaking good and Crab is my all time favorite.  I paid a price for it once we got home.  :(  Next time I will eat so I am not "starving" when I finally get some food. 


Saturday:  Breakfast: I had a bagel & laughing cow cheese. Snacked a bit, okay,            probably a lot!
                  Lunch: I had nachos
                  Dinner:  I made pot roast had a normal post band serving.  :) AND... one slice of garlic bread and a asiago cheese bread loaf, it was a small loaf and I shared.  :(
                  Desert:: Coconut Cream Pie


Sunday:  Breakfast::  Buffet, all you can eat omelette again. Yes, I overate, it has now become a habit again. 
               Lunch:  none if you don't count the coconut cream pie. 
               Dinner, Chinese, normal post band serving.


Today:  Back to basics.  Smaller portions.  Maybe not the greatest choices, but definitely smaller.  Hamburger slider for breakfast and one for lunch with some tater tots.  The electrical department is celebrating a birthday and we got the leftovers.  So far I have had my 10 pretzel wheat sticks for a total of 100 calories that I split into two - five stick servings. 

Am i worried about being able to eat so much.  Heck yeah!  Am I scared I will fail my band?  ABSOLUTELY!

As of today, I am making better choices and going back to basics.  Fortunately, I did lose 2 pounds from last week's challenge weigh in.  I still use Thursday as my official weigh in day.  I hope I have good news to share then. 

Have a great day all!

2 comments:

  1. Do...not....read.....your......blog.....about....nummy.....food......when......hungry.....just.....sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think in the future the all you can eat buffet's need to be off your list of choices, no matter who is in town!

    ReplyDelete