This was sent to me on facebook.
1. Last beverage:
Iced Tea with Lemon
2. Last phone call:
Work phone call.
3. Last text message:
4. Last song you heard:
Just The Way You Are, by Bruno Mars
5. The last time you cried:
HAVE YOU EVER
6. Got back with someone you've broken up with:
Yes, it still didn't work out. lol
7. Been cheated on:
8. Kissed someone & regretted it:
9. Lost someone special:
Yes, my grandmother
10. Been depressed:
11. Been drunk and threw up:
YES. (poor me)
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Hot Pink
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend:
16. Fallen out of love:
17. Laughed until you cried:
Just did that all weekend long.
18. Met someone who changed you:
19. Found out who your true friends were:
Yes, but I have always known.
20. Found out someone was talking about you:
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend's list:
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life:
Not all, but I plan to meet the special ladies someday!
23. How many kids do you want?:
The two that I have
24. Do you have any pets?:
2 dogs and a cat
25. Do you want to change your name:
Nope, I am happy with my daddy's name.
26. What did you do for your last birthday:
Went to the gay bar called "The Closet"
27. What time did you wake up?:
3:15 am. Tossed and turned until the alarm went off at 4:30 am.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?:
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for?:
The day I become a grandma!
30. Last time you saw your Mother:
3 days ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:
I wish I could be a stay at home mom.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom:
Yes, and kissed him too. :)
34. Who is getting on your nerves now?:
me, myself, and I. :(
35. Most visited website?:
36. Whats your real name:
Angela Yvonne Smith
37. Who's your best friend?:
Sister, Diana Smith
38. Relationship Status:
39. Zodiac sign:
40. Male or female?:
41. Primary School?:
42. Secondary School?:
43. High school/college?:
44. Hair color:
45. Long or short:
Medium, a week ago it was long.
47. Do you have a crush on someone?:
48: What do you like about yourself?:
That I am me!
4. 2 in each ear
Hummingbird with a hibiscus on my left foot.
51. Righty or lefty:
Left ankle surgery
53. First piercing:
The day I got home from the hospital after being born.
54. First best friend:
Her name was Dawn and lived down the street from me. Her father was a Marine and got stationed somewhere else. I wish I could remember her last name.
55. First sport you joined:
56. First vacation:
Disneyland. I remember barely fitting in the teacups.
58. First Kiss:
I will never tell. I was young. :)
Just had a ham & cheese roll up
Iced Tea with Lemon
61. I'm about to:
Answer the phone
62. Listening to:
63. Waiting for:
When I can hold my girls again. Okay, actually waiting to get off work so I can pick up the girls at daycare.
64. Want kids?:
No, just grandchildren.
65. Get married?:
Doesn't appeal to me. Been there, done that.
I would like to teach.
7. Lips or eyes:
68. Hugs or kisses:
Hugs. Can I have one now?
69. Shorter or taller:
Taller 70. Older or Younger:
71. Romantic or spontaneous:
72. Nice stomach or nice arms:
For hugs, nice arms. To look at (lust after) nice stomach
73. Sensitive or loud:
74. Hook-up or relationship:
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger:
77. Drank hard liquor:
78. Lost glasses/contacts:
80. Broken someone's heart:
I think so
82. Been arrested:
83. Turned someone down:
84. Cried when someone died:
Well of course.
85. Fallen for a friend:
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
87. Believe in God?:
88. Love at first sight:
Yes, but its more like lust at first sight.
90. Santa Claus:
I wish I still did. :)
91. Kiss on the first date:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time:
95. Did you sing today?:
96. Ever cheated on somebody?:
If kissing counts then yes. :(
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?:
I wouldn't for the sake of not having my girls now.
98. The moment you would choose to relive?:
The adoption day when the girls became MINE!
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?:
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths?:
Afraid no. Apprehensive, yes!