Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer: When I write I don't have an outline or such. I write off of the top of my head. I don't even bother to edit. If I were to edit I feel I would change the post entirely. I post what I feel at that given moment. It may even jump around a bit. Read at your own discretion. =)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I thought I was back

Hi everyone, I keep thinking I am back and life just gets a hold of me and doesn't let go.

I had my 3rd fill.  It was a baby fill.  I notice in the mornings I am much tighter and have to "prime" myself so I can eat.  I remember reading that from some of the blogs and thought how strange... well, it isn't

I have a question for all you...

Do any of you know how to make my blog private?  I'm not worried about going "under" and hiding who I am.  I am more concerned with people that have no business knowing how my life is to look into my life.  I know there are a few blogs where I had to request to be able to read their blog.  Does anyone know how to do that?

Have a great day all!

2 comments:

  1. yup. Go to your blogger dashboard. Click "settings" Click "Permissions" select the setting you want. You can make it so only people YOU SELECT read, you can set it for EVERYONE to read (which it is now) or you can set it so that only you (and any co-authors) can read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela...so with this fill do you feel like you have better restriction? I feel like I eat more, but i am afraid of another fill and then not be able to eat because I am borderline sweet spot, but what if it goes over or I am too tight...well that is just a dilema..lol

    ReplyDelete